Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M15-2014 Robar Award Winner

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

M15-2014 Robar Award Winner Empty M15-2014 Robar Award Winner

Post by chrebet1024

It came down to 2 guys in my mind....Helldawg66 and Tony87Blue.

Both have been ridiculously active on chat, have done things to help the league and were both deserving.

Although it's a seasonal award, Helldawg will get the nod for a few reasons: longevity and the act of suspending his own player, which ironically, the incident actually happened against Tony.

Click Here for Robar Award Winners through history

If anybody thinks this award doesn't mean anything...well you're an idiot.  This is the most important award we have.  Way more important than winning any Super Bowls.

Good players can be found anywhere....good owners are tough to come by.
    Share this post on: reddit

tony87blue

Post 10/6/2014, 7:52 pm by tony87blue

Actually the incident didn't occur vs me. I just happen to be in chat while the question was asked. Congrats to Helldawg...I probly didn't deserve it anyway being I've only been here 2months.
    Flybad

Post 10/6/2014, 8:18 pm by Flybad

Congratulations Helldawg. Our game together proved to Me you were a great play caller and your contributions on the site were entertaining and positive. Well deserved!
    rch08

Post 10/6/2014, 10:02 pm by rch08

I think that incident happened during our game last week. It was an all around great game, we bs'd back and fourth all game and had some laughs. It was a good experience all around. Congrats dude!

Post 10/7/2014, 12:06 am by Helldawg66

I gotta be honest, I thought this was Fran all the way or Tony was gonna steal it with all the damn team stories he had goin. woooooo.

Thanks guys <3 I'm gonna get that fancy red and then ruin Chrebet's good mood in our next fantasy game Very Happy (It's kindof an important game. y'all should watch when we schedule it next advance. NFC North in Fantasy is strongest in the NFC right now imo)

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 1:13 am