Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chiefs and Seahawks Trade - VETOED

deathbyeagle
    deathbyeagle

Chiefs and Seahawks Trade - VETOED Empty Chiefs and Seahawks Trade - VETOED

Post by deathbyeagle

Seahawks Trade

WR- D. Baldwin 83 ovr 26 yrs old

1st round pick

2nd round pick

Chiefs Trade

DT- D. Poe 95 ovr 25 yrs old
    Share this post on: reddit

rch08

Post 10/13/2014, 11:53 pm by rch08

I accept
    chrebet1024

Post 10/14/2014, 12:11 am by chrebet1024

Poe is an absolute beast.  Baldwin's not bad himself: SPD 92, CTH 84, CIT 83, RTE 84 including a late first and second.

Approve
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/14/2014, 9:20 am by BurntCabbage

Declined.  I'm pulling the trust element /superstar element card on this one.  RcH started with us in m25, but was gone rather early in the madden season.  He hasn't even come close to playing a full madden season with us.  No way is he trading Poe to Seahawks at this point.  For those unfamiliar with the trust and superstar elements, see below......

Trust Element
    While yes we do want our owners to be responsible for their own teams, at the same time the APPROVAL process will be strict.
    ***DO NOT EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT A VETO OF A TRADE.  You CAN point out facts and try to argue the point but please tread lightly.
    --The trust element comes down mainly when deal with STUD/STAR players.  It is ok if these guys are traded, BUT we want to make sure the owners involved with a trade of a STUD player is an owner who will be in the league for the long haul.  We will be very careful with the trades that involve stars.  Please understand going in.
    ***And a trade CAN be declined simply on the fact that the owner hasn't spent enough time with us yet.  There is no time minimum that qualifies an owner as "trust-worthy."  These will be done on a case by case basis.  The last thing we want is a new owner taking over a team that just lost it's stud player in a trade because the prior owner got booted or quit.

Superstar Element
    ***We will ALWAYS be VERY TOUGH when "Superstar/Franchise" players are trying to be traded.  We all know who these guys are, so do not complain if a trade is declined based PURELY on a superstar being moved.  This is a default roster league and want the default rosters to be as pure, for as long as possible.
    rch08

Post 10/14/2014, 10:42 am by rch08

lol I understand no worries. Im just trying to get some help on offense..... I have a ton of studs on defense and no one to really help me on the offensive side of the ball. Most of my WR's that I needed to resign bounced so I have Bowe and 2 others in the low 60's. I can try to draft a WR but with this trade I know I was at least getting a pretty good WR to help me out immediately. I can try free agency but I running low on cash and Poe is in the last year of his deal, so I figured Id trade him away to not have to worry about his huge contract next year that I wont be able to afford anyway.
    deathbyeagle

Post 10/14/2014, 12:41 pm by deathbyeagle

Ok understand.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 4:52 am