Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broncos

shooter8175

broncos  Empty broncos

Post by shooter8175

I forgot to record so I can save highlights

http://www.twitch.tv/claxtke/b/578909193

ive read the rules I want to know if pulling von miller from de is LEGAL

fucking lobby style gm

hike lob a bomb to Thomas 8 times for 300 yards

fun lobby style gm cant wait for the next 1 clarke

Share this post on: reddit

Post 10/17/2014, 8:57 am by ClaxTKE

Well, Ill give you my perspective. If yall dont like it then obviously I'll change but to me there is no problam with it.

Firstly, there is no rule saying I can not a DE into coverage

2) It's Von freaking Miller the most athletic and versatile defender in the NFL. He plays both LB and DE. To me a smart defensive gameplan is to make you pay attention to Von every snap. To keep an offense guessing as to what my most dangerous defensive player is going to do.

3) Dropping a DE while still rushing minimum 3 as per the rules can be effective in disrupting a offense a short passing game or screen game which Raiders ran way too much off (i dont know a number but iit felt like 10+ screens which is ridiculous). Clearly It was a good strategy as it worked well vs Raiders

In regards to putting it up deep to DT. I dont believe it was that many times to DT.

However,

1) Raiders consistantly left DT in single coverage. How do I know try to take advantage of the size/speed when you leave him singled up with no help.

2) he is by far my best offensive weapon how are you not giving help over top?

3) i kept seeing matchups which had a HUGE speed advantage... Smh if I dont attack that

4) you played so much zone/cover 3 you gave it to me
    5) i was down so big I needed quick scores not 5 yd plays at a time

6) my qb has 97 throw power

7) it worked. You didnt adjust. I caught 3 deep balls at a high percentage. Madden is about reading your opponents strengths and adjusting, you didnt do that so I picked you apart

Cool i was forced to throw a shit load of passes and even when i had Dt streaking if it was there I didnt throw it or if I read pre snap id audible to a curl or other route

I think there should be a 24 hr rule before posting a complaint. I think Raiders is still upset that he got beat by letting brock put up 51.

Anyways, feedback on Miller playing a over will be taken and I wi adjust if I need. But I think a versatile freak like Miller uses his skillset well within the rules and realm of sim ball.

chrebet1024

Post 10/17/2014, 9:04 am by chrebet1024

Yeah you're allowed to as long as Miller was he "edge" guy in the situation.

I'll check the entire game out tonight or tomorrow morning.

Post 10/17/2014, 10:35 am by shooter8175

von miller is a stud , but I always thought that wasn't allowed that's why I am posting.

I left DT single coverage and I paid but it didn't really matter I had him doubled I put cb off with safety help I understand your losing so you need to throw but to me it it was a lobby game just a lot of the same shit...
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/17/2014, 11:41 am by BurntCabbage

This doesn't really have anything to do with the situation at hand, but since it was mentioned........

I noticed quite a few screen passes (10+ Easy) from the Raiders in our playoff game.

Post 10/17/2014, 12:28 pm by shooter8175

BurntCabbage wrote:This doesn't really have anything to do with the situation at hand, but since it was mentioned........

I noticed quite a few screen passes (10+ Easy) from the Raiders in our playoff game.

http://www.twitch.tv/shooter8175/b/576552464
    6 screens
    1130 WR
    17.20 HB
    27.46 HB
    41.10 HB
    43.05 TE
    109.08 HB
    maybe you should watch the tape instaed of coming in here lying trying to make me look bad
    but thanks for the input it was very helpfull

chrebet1024

Post 10/17/2014, 12:54 pm by chrebet1024

Prime...I'll watch the video of the game.  No need for anything further.
    tony87blue

Post 10/17/2014, 1:48 pm by tony87blue

screen plays arent what they were in m25.....i see 4 hb, 1 wr, 1 te screen out of 38 pass attempts and imo that's not extreme. some variables go into calling a screen pass, like 1 being was broncos blitzing and maybe shooter figured out a pattern? idk....regardless, 6 out of 38 pass attempts is not that big of deal imo.

DT getting 12/383 is also not that big of deal imo. like clax said, some variables as to why he got what he got...like being left 1v1. broncos also had JT with 8 rec, Sanders 4, and Latimer 3.....out of 44 pass attempts it looks like clax found DT open or single covered while maintaining a sort of balance to other receivers.

Post 10/17/2014, 4:52 pm by ClaxTKE

[quote="tony87blue"]screen plays arent what they were in m25.....i see 4 hb, 1 wr, 1 te screen out of 38 pass attempts and imo that's not extreme. some variables go into calling a screen pass, like 1 being was broncos blitzing and maybe shooter figured out a pattern? idk....regardless, 6 out of 38 pass attempts is not that big of deal imo.

What Shooter posted was his playoff game.

I don't have the time to go through and watch, but it seemed like 10+ screen passes in the game that was just played. Maybe it was my perception, but it seemed like a lot.

Post 10/17/2014, 5:45 pm by shooter8175

That because cabbage said...in our playoff game
    Ra-fa_br

Post 10/18/2014, 8:33 pm by Ra-fa_br

Zone cover 3 means the defense is giving you the deep ball? Really?

Post 10/19/2014, 12:01 am by shooter8175

i was forced to throw a shit load of passes and even when i had Dt streaking if it was there I didnt throw it or if I read pre snap id audible to a curl or other route

the whole 2nd half was
    curl to dt and jt bomb to dt slant to dt

a few things mixed in againIT WAS LOBBY BALL DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO WIN

Post 10/19/2014, 8:47 am by ClaxTKE

shooter8175 wrote: i was forced to throw a shit load of passes and even when i had Dt streaking if it was there I didnt throw it or if I read pre snap id audible to a curl or other route

the whole 2nd half was
    curl to dt and jt bomb to dt slant to dt

a few things mixed in againIT WAS LOBBY BALL DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO TO WIN

LOL How do you say that with the video right there?? It was clearly not the case. Granted they were obviously my most targeted (As they are clearly my most talented) I went back and watched it was spread around with various routes and some running mixed in there too since I was able to run the closer the game got. What you're saying is complete BS It's disappointing when owners say shit like this in a pure attempt to bring down another owener because they're butt hurt.

Maybe it felt lobbyish due to the 9 screens you called (And yes I counted, not just spewing fake crap to make you look bad)

Post 10/19/2014, 9:04 am by Zeemen

All I know is if this was me my wr 13 catches almost 400 yards in a game, well I think we all know I'd be getting suspended without a hesitation. If this is allowed then going forward we are allowed to feed our stud players as much as we want. It evident here that this is ok. You can't tell one owner this is a no no but allow this to go on. I'm not calling for a suspension I'm just saying get ready bc after my guy got toasted for 8 games I've not thrown to him much. After seeing this well let's just say there is a certain someone that will be getting the ball a shit ton.
    tony87blue

Post 10/19/2014, 10:25 am by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:All I know is if this was me my wr 13 catches almost 400 yards in a game, well I think we all know I'd be getting suspended without a hesitation. If this is allowed then going forward we are allowed to feed our stud players as much as we want. It evident here that this is ok. You can't tell one owner this is a no no but allow this to go on. I'm not calling for a suspension I'm just saying get ready bc after my guy got toasted for 8 games I've not thrown to him much. After seeing this well let's just say there is a certain someone that will be getting the ball a shit ton.

difference is your WR had 15 of 21 completions.....while Clax had the same kind of numbers to 1 WR that you did, he also had another player with 8, one with 4, and one with 3. there was actually some balance.....

oh and let's not forget, your WR got suspended because you admitted that all those receptions came in 1/2 game

Post 10/19/2014, 12:09 pm by ClaxTKE

Not to mention that I was forced to throw out of necessity being down huge early and needing big plays to catch up before the game ended.

Post 10/19/2014, 12:11 pm by Zeemen

Ya I also had a ratio of 24 passes 17 runs. This game was 44-15. If that's how it is tony fine I'm just saying we can feed our guys all we want.
    tony87blue

Post 10/19/2014, 12:23 pm by tony87blue

yes, the ratio is very well balanced. not going to disagree. however, the distribution of those 24 passes was VERY MUCH to ONE player. you say Clax had 44 pass attempts, idk if he was truly down or not since i havent watched the video, but 13/44 vs 15/24 is very different.....oh and again, you did all that in 1/2 of game vs the cpu none the less.

dont get me wrong either, i'm all for getting the ball to your best players and all that....gotta try to win the games.
    chrebet1024

Post 10/19/2014, 12:32 pm by chrebet1024

I haven't watched it yet...keep opinions coming.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/19/2014, 12:42 pm by BurntCabbage

I am going to be watching and I can say without a shadow of doubt that a suspension or suspensions are coming.  To answer your question Zeemen.  No!  This doesn't give you the green light.  Remember your on probation in season 2.  You so much as catch one too many passes in a game and it's adios, so I would just concentrate on playing football and don't even look at stats!

Post 10/19/2014, 12:46 pm by ClaxTKE

If I get a suspension for this, then I think that is the most ridiculous thing. He had 12 catches on 44 attempts.

It was a perfect storm. You might as well make a rule that says you cannot break an NFL record if I get a suspension.

Again, my reasons why this happened.

1) Raiders consistantly left DT in single coverage. How do I know try to take advantage of the size/speed when you leave him singled up with no help.

2) he is by far my best offensive weapon how are you not giving help over top?

3) i kept seeing matchups which had a HUGE speed advantage... Smh if I dont attack that (You will see me checking matchups when you watch the video)

4) you played so much zone/cover 3 you gave it to me
    5) i was down so big I needed quick scores not 5 yd plays at a time

6) my qb has 97 throw power

7) it worked. You didnt adjust. I caught 3 deep balls at a high percentage. Madden is about reading your opponents strengths and adjusting, you didnt do that so I picked you apart

Cool i was forced to throw a shit load of passes and even when i had Dt streaking if it was there I didnt throw it or if I read pre snap id audible to a curl or other route

ddarrendd

Post 10/19/2014, 12:57 pm by ddarrendd

I would like to add my one game versus Shooter last season resulted in higher than normal offensive stats than most of my other games as well. When me and Shooter played last season my QB had his best game of the season. I think part of the reason for this against Shooter is he quick snaps on offense and he ran like a 90/10 pass to run ratio against me which does not use much clock at all and the other team gets a lot more offensive opportunities with the ball. Just my 2 cents.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/19/2014, 1:04 pm by BurntCabbage

What I'm saying is something went wrong here.  Wether it be clax's offense or shooters defense....  No player should come close to 400 yards receiving under normal circumstances.  I have no doubt that someone or both are at fault here......but to the video I go!
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/19/2014, 3:41 pm by BurntCabbage

Clax.....Did you really just pause the game and check out Demarius Thomas stats with about 2 minutes to go in the 2nd?  At mark 32:46 of your stream.

Post 10/19/2014, 4:14 pm by ClaxTKE

No... Wasn't me who paused. I did look to see My QB and wr stats to see what was working and what I needed to focus on.

Raiders paused relentlessly that game it was so annoying. Just a habit to look at stats because I hate just sitting waiting and I don't want to press resume game right away.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 7:30 pm