Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Injurys???

rch08
    rch08

Injurys??? Empty Injurys???

Post by rch08

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing way to many injury's? My last game with the Raiders we had a total of 15 or more injury's in one game? It was almost every other play someone was getting injured. My team alone has 4 guys out for at least 5 weeks. Not sure if there is something we can adjust to calm it down a bit. Anyway my game with the Raiders owner was crazy good almost got my first W lol but couldn't pull it off.
    Share this post on: reddit

slicksilverman

Post 12/3/2013, 2:35 am by slicksilverman

Wondering the same thing myself what the injury slider is at. Sorry about Santana.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 9:54 am by chrebet1024

we have fatigue up to 60 and injuries at 55.

when I get home tonight I'll check on the injury list. 15 in a game is too much....having said that tho is that the normal or a rare case?

I know the last time I counted up the injuries in the league we had around 30 totalnguys injured. Thats an average of 1 per team ...which is FAR below regular football standards. I'm a firm believer that a teak MUST focus on their ENTIRE depth chart and not just the starters. Injuries are a HUGE part of football and u goota have that "next man up" mentality to win....and it makes really good strategy when it comes to how u decide to make ur tram up.....meaning this....where will you put your depth? Which positions? and how u fit it all under the salary cap.

....another thing....rarely do guys pay attention to players "injury ratings" ....but in actuality it is one of the most important factors of a guys success.

Cabbage and I will check it out tonight....but I'll say this...if the total number of injured players is still around 30 or 40....then theres still not enough injuries!!!!!!

don't we want realism and not video game like football? M25 seems to me its a lot better with injuries then m13 was.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 9:59 am by chrebet1024

I'm feeling it it too.....my starting RB broke hisbassbone and was lost for the year. Geno Smith got tackled and I lost him for 4 weeks. I LOVE the fact that madden has made it very risky to run with your QB in m25. your QB WILL get hurt if u let him get tackled too much. Its great...and it is realistic.

We'll check it out.....but just check out the real life injury reports today if u have some time. It is the biggest part of teams successes and failures in most cases. The amount of injuries that happen during a game and during season is probably still double of what we are experiencing right now. Thats just a guess of course.....there will be more to come on this tonight.
    rch08

Post 12/3/2013, 10:06 am by rch08

Yeah I agree with what you are saying about injury's. Maybe this was a one time deal for that many players to get hurt. I will just watch it and if that many guys are getting hurt during the same game then maybe a slight change is in order. Most of the injury's in last nights game were just having guys out for a few plays or a quarter. I think only 2 guys were seriously injured. I will keep watching it.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 10:36 am by chrebet1024

I wanna add this too.....what rch08 just did his what we want.....we want guys to post about questions or concerns they might have. It only helps the league. Its discussion that is good. any questions or concerns please post it up and we will explain our thought process behind whatever it is u are discussing.
    slicksilverman

Post 12/3/2013, 4:29 pm by slicksilverman

The stamina rating plays a big part to players getting hurt. Like Chrebet said it comes down to everyone on your depth chart. Subbing when guys are fatigued becomes paramount to keeping them healthy. You should post your findings Chrebet in regards to the injuries, I'm curious about the results.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 5:04 pm by chrebet1024

ABSOLUTELY great point...that is out belief too of why we wanted to up the fatuge as well. more realism. more strategy. it is up to u the owner to MANAGE your team the way want to. this is not arcade football....we are striving for something much better.

Later tonight I'll post what I see as it relates to injuries.
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 5:07 pm by chrebet1024

realize this....holding down turbo increases fatigue....not subbing in backups increases fatigue...that will create more injuries. Why do u think the NFL (as its gotten faster and stronger over the past two decades),...has gone from a 1 workhorse back approach to a 2 or 3 way split time time approach at RB? DL subbing as well (which happens auto for us as guys get tired fast on DL)
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 6:08 pm by chrebet1024

Alright so.....Looking at the injuries here's a brief recap....

And first of all, after looking at it, my feeling is it is VERY NICE where it is right now.  If they get to be too much then we'll adjust....but check it out:

--Right now there are 49 total injured players
    --That averages to 1.5 players injured per team (still below what the normal average in real life would be i'd say)
    --7 Teams still have NO INJURIES
    --Most of the injuries are anywhere from 1 to 5 weeks length right now
    --Only 3 guys are OUT FOR SEASON (Goodson NYJ, Alonso BUF, Bryant CLE)
    --Very GOOD variety of positions are injured (EVEN 5 OL are injured!!!!!)
    --The ONLY QB that is currently injured is Geno Smith NYJ.  So I have Geno Smith hurt and lost my starting RB for the season in game 2....and i'm LOVING IT.  This makes "team building" actually more strategic and real.  Love it.

....guys check out the numbers for yourself....people can actually make the argument that there still ISN'T ENOUGH INJURIES.
    ....I wouldn't say that, I like it where it is right now.  Adds a WHOLE lot more strategy and realism.
    rch08

Post 12/3/2013, 7:54 pm by rch08

Cool man thanks for checking it out!
    chrebet1024

Post 12/3/2013, 8:57 pm by chrebet1024

now....if it gets too be way too much....then hell yeah we'll adjust.  But for now lets roll with it as 1.5 injuries per team is nothing.
    rch08

Post 12/3/2013, 10:13 pm by rch08

Yeah just played another game and it wasn't all crazy with injury's so I think we should be okay

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 6:08 pm