Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of things to watch....

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

A couple of things to watch.... Empty A couple of things to watch....

Post by chrebet1024

If anybody has seen these things....or know what they are....or want to contribute their opinion about these things....PLEASE add to this.

A couple things I (and a few others) have seen that they wanted to bring up to the league:

1.  DLINE Diving at snap
    --I noticed it once as a Dlineman dove at my QB and got him to the ground before he could even hand the ball of to the RB on a run play.  I don't know if it was a user dive or a cpu dive but it did happen.  It's not something I've seen much of so I didn't think much of it.  Has anybody seen this? 

2.  Kick Return "Stepback Move"
    --TheDarkConfidant did this to me on a kick return.  Its a seriously talented move in which you gotta return the ball down the middle of field....then use the STEPBACK into something else (maybe a spin), but that 2nd move gets the runner to the OUTSIDE very quickly while the coverage team is DRAWN to the middle of the field bc of the stepback.
    --The Stepback and the Stutter Step move DOES of course cause an AI reaction....but this move that he pulled on me was NUTS.  
    ***I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what he did, but man it was a crazy move that sucked in the coverage bigtime.

3.  Stiff Arm Glitch
    --I keep hearing about a "Stiff Arm Glitch" and I'm not too familiar with it.  When looking at video clips it does seem nuts as stiff arms should NEVER work that well.

So just remember that we DO KNOW these little stupid secrets that guys try to scour the internet for.

Some will be ok, some won't be ok.....I just wanna throw it out there to see what others think about these 3 items.

Also if there's anything else you want to raise that might be questionable...go for it.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 1/9/2014, 1:45 am by jdawg26

Sometimes I get a glitchy stiff arm animation just from pressing x

Post 1/9/2014, 10:35 am by Qn0sis

That Dline dive happens sometimes when I user lineman. If you use a power move and the oline pulls you sometimes just fall down lol.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:37 pm