Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things to know about this game

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

Things to know about this game Empty Things to know about this game

Post by chrebet1024

So we obviously know how gameplay is know with this game.  Players are smarter and there's no doubt about it, the difficulty has been raised across the board.

It is now the ultimate "Strategy" game...and really is amazing how realistic it is.

Remember this...you cannot FORCE THINGS IN THIS GAME.  If the defense is prepared to stop the run (8 in the box), then it's gonna be hard to run it.  If they come out in a 4 deep look, then it's gonna be tough to pass it over the top.

TAKE WHAT THE DEFENSE GIVES YOU.

You CAN beat 3 Deep over the top.  Don't think it's like past versions where you can't beat a corner who's in a deep third zone...you can.

Keep it simple.  Set up your audibles, and take what they give you.
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post 8/31/2014, 9:32 am by BurntCabbage

We should take advice from the guy that lost?

Post 8/31/2014, 11:13 am by shooter8175

BurntCabbage wrote:We should take advice from the guy that lost?
    from the guy that didn't even score a td? against a khalil mackless defense

Post 8/31/2014, 12:41 pm by Zeemen

Or I think most good madden players already do what he suggested and that is take what the D gives you. I think they may do that in the NFL. I've actually seen some here do it.
    chrebet1024

Post 8/31/2014, 12:49 pm by chrebet1024

you funny mother effers...Me and prime played 5 games with that desync crap.

The "take what the give you" is MORE evident with this game.

EXAMPLE:

In 25....it was NOT true as you could run the ball OUTSIDE ON EVERY PLAY IF YOU WANTED TO...regardless of the defense.  The user needed to be a big part of it to stop it.

Were there ways to slow it down? Yeah.  But this game, completely different with that example.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/8/2024, 6:52 pm