Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion

Flybad
    Flybad

Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion - Page 2 Empty Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion

Post by Flybad

Congratulations Zeemen on winning your first MEFL (VI) Super Bowl! It was well deserved. Good luck in M15!
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 8/18/2014, 1:49 pm by titanbrian

Hey Tony, the overall record shows you played 3+ more seasons than zee, are those the seasons you won the SB's? Something doesn't add up, lol
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 2:07 pm by tony87blue

good observation.....i had played 62 more games than he did prior to him joining mxl but i won 67 more and lost 4 less when he left.

and no, those werent the seasons i won the sb's.
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 2:22 pm by tony87blue

.741 win % vs .660, more season or not, i won just as much as he did (if not more) during his time when we played in the same league.

also we played together in mxl2, him as the pats and me as the jets, and we were both always 12+ wins and fighting for the division title. he won a super bowl before i did in mxl2 but then i won one as well.

course, i'm sitting here talking about 2-3 years ago shit...i really do suck now lol but just proving a point that he's not the shit he thinks he is and that when i am at my best i have been just as good, if not better, as him....in the league(s) we played together in.
    bu11ze1

Post 8/18/2014, 4:11 pm by bu11ze1

Any idea how pathetic you look trying to measure dicks?
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 4:12 pm by tony87blue

bu11ze1 wrote:Any idea how pathetic you look trying to measure dicks?

any idea how much i care?
    chrebet1024

Post 8/18/2014, 4:14 pm by chrebet1024

.....Week 12, Bucs @ Bears
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 4:15 pm by tony87blue

HUGE ass avatar.....i LOVE it!!

Post 8/18/2014, 4:20 pm by Zeemen

Actually tony I've done nothing wrong in my games. I can and do win in many ways. You shut one thing down and I'll do the other. I can sit up here all day and say so and so won't call a blitz bc they are chicken shit. 3 man rush all game drop 8 safe D. I see it all the time. How are we allowing that and turning a blind eye but the min someone runs too much it's a problem. Be consistant. I just don't say anything when I see shit style football. I know fir a fact that I call more plays on both sides of the ball then most here. I watch players repeat after. 2 quarters the same plays again then wonder why they are getting picked off or shut down. I just view non blitzing or not calling gambling type plays a cop out to sim football. I've played almost everyone here and there actually is only 10 or so that are not scared to call diverse plays on D. Then there are some that sit in a show blitz 90% of game. I don't recall seeing that on Sunday. I think everyone can improve their game in some way including you and myself.

I looked over text from the last game you and I played and we talked about a few plays in the game followed by gg zee. I'm pretty sure that I've I wasn't playing it right you would have said so right there.
    For the record I've never said I think I'm good. It's that the the other owners are just good or average. I find some games just easy and that's against players who are supposed to be good. Anyone can win here. Some just have your number. Im 0-2 vs spurdaddy but like 5-0 vs titanbrian who I feel are the same competition level. And titanbrian could have one a game or two as it was close in some games.

Who knows who cares, maybe Tony it will be your year and you run the table and beat on us all. It's unlikely but I suppose it could happen. If you practiced as much as you post, there is no doubt you would be the man at this video game we play.

Post 8/18/2014, 4:25 pm by Zeemen

titanbrian wrote:Hey Tony, the overall record shows you played 3+ more seasons than zee, are those the seasons you won the SB's? Something doesn't add up, lol

Ya Brian tony played my CPU lions in a playoff game I was on vacation. He really knocked the shit out if me on that one. Shit I could have had another but sometimes you have to keep the commish happy. It's the only way I could get my trades approved.
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 4:32 pm by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:
    titanbrian wrote:Hey Tony, the overall record shows you played 3+ more seasons than zee, are those the seasons you won the SB's? Something doesn't add up, lol

Ya Brian tony played my CPU lions in a playoff game I was on vacation. He really knocked the shit out if me on that one. Shit I could have had another but sometimes you have to keep the commish happy. It's the only way I could get my trades approved.

lmao....you mean the playoff game where i left work EARLY to go home and then i get home and you tell me that you already left? we were scheduled to play at 6pm et, i do you a solid and try to get home earlier so that you can leave.....and then you tell me you already left but yea, i jumped at playing cpu out of fear of you Wink
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 4:35 pm by tony87blue

i do agree with you tho, you couldve had 3 straight that year. that was the year you built that badass, 36 player roster, i mean Lions team Wink
    The Natural

Post 8/20/2014, 10:57 am by The Natural

tony87blue wrote:once again, here to prove you wrong....ever since you joined MXL in m11

zeemen = 171-87-1 with 16-7 playoff record and 3-1 super bowl record
    tony = 238-83 with 22-13 playoff record and 3-1 super bowl record

Where are my stats?!   afro 
    tony87blue

Post 8/20/2014, 11:03 am by tony87blue

The Natural wrote:
    tony87blue wrote:once again, here to prove you wrong....ever since you joined MXL in m11

67-7-1 with a 10-1 playoff record and 3-0 super bowl record.....needless to say, your 4 seasons in MXL, you dominated all our asses!!

sorry for making you feel left out
    The Natural

Post 8/20/2014, 11:05 am by The Natural

tony87blue wrote:
    The Natural wrote:

67-7-1 with a 10-1 playoff record and 3-0 super bowl record.....needless to say, your 4 seasons in MXL, you dominated all our asses!!

sorry for making you feel left out
    Damn sim losses  Evil or Very Mad 

Post 8/21/2014, 12:10 pm by Zeemen

tony87blue wrote:
    Zeemen wrote:

lmao....you mean the playoff game where i left work EARLY to go home and then i get home and you tell me that you already left? we were scheduled to play at 6pm et, i do you a solid and try to get home earlier so that you can leave.....and then you tell me you already left but yea, i jumped at playing cpu out of fear of you Wink

It wS the year that we were on a two day playoff advance and I said I was gone but may be back fir the second day and well you as the commish jumped on it and played my CPU team day 1 and advanced. Hey I would have to if I were you. All good like I said winning more then I did would have just brought more hate and I get enough if that so my you pounding on my CPU team I think brought some sort if satisfaction to your shitty Dallas team. You did try everything to stop me though like make rules that FB Reece can't play TE which I see bu11 is allowed too, also you didn't have a 50 man roster limit which you made bc of me and again none of it slowed a damn thing down. I are that Reece can play TE it's just funny that I was banned for doing it in your league but niw it's accepted. Hmmmm I just wonder nah that can't be it bc I think everyone is to be treated equal here regardless of who you are or how much you win.

btw can wr Marshall go to TE now?

Post 8/21/2014, 12:12 pm by Zeemen

Zeemen wrote:
    tony87blue wrote:
    Zeemen wrote:

It wS the year that we were on a two day playoff advance and I said I was gone but may be back for the second day and well you as the commish jumped on it and played my CPU team day 1 and advanced. Hey I would have to if I were you. All good like I said winning more then I did would have just brought more hate and I get enough of that so my you pounding on my CPU team I think brought some sort if satisfaction to your shitty Dallas team. You did try everything to stop me though like make rules that FB Reece can't play TE which I see bu11 is allowed too, also you didn't have a 50 man roster limit which you made bc of me and again none of it slowed a damn thing down. I are that Reece can play TE it's just funny that I was banned for doing it in your league but niw it's accepted. Hmmmm I just wonder nah that can't be it bc I think everyone is to be treated equal here regardless of who you are or how much you win.

bu11ze1

Post 8/21/2014, 12:13 pm by bu11ze1

position changing wasn't available during that time frame..
    tony87blue

Post 8/21/2014, 12:34 pm by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:It wS the year that we were on a two day playoff advance and I said I was gone but may be back fir the second day and well you as the commish jumped on it and played my CPU team day 1 and advanced. Hey I would have to if I were you. All good like I said winning more then I did would have just brought more hate and I get enough if that so my you pounding on my CPU team I think brought some sort if satisfaction to your shitty Dallas team. You did try everything to stop me though like make rules that FB Reece can't play TE which I see bu11 is allowed too, also you didn't have a 50 man roster limit which you made bc of me and again none of it slowed a damn thing down. I are that Reece can play TE it's just funny that I was banned for doing it in your league but niw it's accepted. Hmmmm I just wonder nah that can't be it bc I think everyone is to be treated equal here regardless of who you are or how much you win.

LMAO dude please read what you just said!!

1) yes, 2 day advance in playoffs and you said it yourself....you MAY be back for 2nd day!! MAY, MIGHT, YOU DONT KNOW FOR SURE....you want someone to wait on you and be ready on demand? get real!! i played because your stupid ass left BEFORE you said you would. YOU FORGET WE SCHEDULED FOR 6PM ON FRIDAY AND YOU LEFT AT 5PM? yep, it's all my fault and i left work early to play you ....and i was scared to play you Rolling Eyes

2) i didnt make any rules up for FB playing TE....the rules were there from DAY 1!! FB was never allowed to play TE higher than #3 TE spot!! you were the only jackass breaking the rules!!

2a) as bu11 already said, position changes werent part of online cfm. POSITION CHANGES is how you are allowed to play Reece at TE now....different from putting a FB in at TE and causing the play call selection screen to show you inaccurate personnel #s

3) yes, i made a rule for 50 player rosters because YOU were the ONLY dumbass taking advantage of the game and only carrying 36 players on your roster!! sorry zeemen, but last i knew we played in a SIMULATION LEAGUE!! you know, where we try to be REALISTIC in ALL parts of football? so yea, i made a rule but not to try to stop you but to make sure no other idiot tried to be a jackass and unrealistic!! how many 36 player rosters are there during the season in the NFL?

3a) last i checked, i'm pretty sure i seen a thread in here of you breaking roster requirement rules....obviously some habits are tough to break Wink
    deathbyeagle

Post 8/21/2014, 1:12 pm by deathbyeagle

Last I checked, mefl has the the same rules as mxl did. Cherb actually mirrored most of the rules off mxl. FB can only be #3 TE in depth chart and 53 min roster which is 3 higher then mxl. So not sure why you are getting whinny about tony making a realistic rule which in turn mefl adopted. If anything mefl taking those rules from mxl kinda makes it legit that tony made them.

Also since position changes were not a option then you cant even compare it to now. If you were in mxl in m25 and put in the position change req, im sure it would have been approved. You could have did it in mefl as well but u wanted to exploit instead.

So I kinda of agree with Tony above, You just made yourself look like a complete dumb ass even talking about it.
    The Natural

Post 8/21/2014, 1:42 pm by The Natural

3) yes, i made a rule for 50 player rosters because YOU were the ONLY dumbass taking advantage of the game and only carrying 36 players on your roster!! sorry zeemen, but last i knew we played in a SIMULATION LEAGUE!! you know, where we try to be REALISTIC in ALL parts of football? so yea, i made a rule but not to try to stop you but to make sure no other idiot tried to be a jackass and unrealistic!! how many 36 player rosters are there during the season in the NFL? wrote:

Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion - Page 2 Glee+win+at+all+costs
    chrebet1024

Post 8/21/2014, 1:42 pm by chrebet1024

We did mirror the same format.  Over time they became drastically different.  I mean look at it now...but yeah in the beginning, I copied and pasted for comfort purposes ...for those guys who are used to these rules.

Makes it look more similar BC the "layout" is the same....but the content is very different.
    The Natural

Post 8/21/2014, 1:43 pm by The Natural

Really? The forum can't resize pictures? #FAIL
    tony87blue

Post 8/21/2014, 1:46 pm by tony87blue

The Natural wrote:Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion - Page 2 Glee+win+at+all+costs

Last edited by tony87blue on 8/21/2014, 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
    tony87blue

Post 8/21/2014, 1:47 pm by tony87blue

The Natural wrote:Really? The forum can't resize pictures? #FAIL

probly a setting chreb hasnt checked
    The Natural

Post 8/21/2014, 1:54 pm by The Natural

tony87blue wrote:
    The Natural wrote:Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion - Page 2 Glee+win+at+all+costs
    I can't even edit my posts! Chrebet is plotting on me.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 8:48 am