Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think?

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

What do you guys think? Empty What do you guys think?

Post by chrebet1024

Kick Return Move
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 1/11/2014, 2:09 pm by jdawg26

Legal, as long as it doesn't work 100% of the time.

Post 1/11/2014, 2:51 pm by omgahamsandwich

i use that move quite alot myself when running the ball but in this situation the way its used looks like someone who knows what it does to the defense and it makes me think this is a part of the script. it has a stench of perhaps some ai shenannigans. run up the gut, suck the defense in with the stop and go, and bounce to the outside. It reminds me of madden 07 or something like that where nomatter where the defense was on the field if you did a spin move they would all break their ankles and you would juke their entire team even if they were 20 yds upfield

Post 1/11/2014, 2:54 pm by omgahamsandwich

as a side note, this kind of move is designed in my opinion to be used when being pursued by a tackler from the side, I dont think this move should work very well for head on tacklers but it appears to work like a charm here
    chrebet1024

Post 1/11/2014, 3:27 pm by chrebet1024

this move is completely legit, it seemed so crazy when it happened.

Hey we all must understand that the stepback and the stutterstep really get the AI.

Post 1/16/2014, 3:46 pm by Qn0sis

I dont see it as legit. It sucks the whole play into the middle.

Post 1/16/2014, 7:13 pm by omgahamsandwich

did this in another lg and they told me it was a glitch, they showed me youtube videos on it and how it has become the norm in ranked matches
    chrebet1024

Post 1/16/2014, 7:18 pm by chrebet1024

I agree that its nuts.  But what can ya do?  The reason I say that is because we all know that the stepback and the stutterstep DOES kill the A.I. in this game.

I would say its ok to attempt once per game.....again though lets let the league voice their opinion and it ultimately be decided by the league.  Thanks for the feedback...keep it coming.

Post  by Sponsored content