Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion

Flybad
    Flybad

Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion Empty Congratulations MEFL Super Bowl VI champion

Post by Flybad

Congratulations Zeemen on winning your first MEFL (VI) Super Bowl! It was well deserved. Good luck in M15!
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post 8/10/2014, 3:53 pm by BurntCabbage

Congrats zee!! Where's the Super Bowl tape? No highlights man!!!
    tony87blue

Post 8/10/2014, 9:32 pm by tony87blue

All u need is one play...outside run with Charles Wink

Post 8/10/2014, 11:38 pm by Zeemen

Funny Charles didn't have 3 picks and one to the house

@cabbage. I gave one highlight to Chrebet with a small write up. We tried doing the tape thing but Chrebet said I'd had to login with another oassword or something and we were like screw it so I gave him a sweet highlight play and a little break down.

@flybad. I hope u get the in m15 to the big one. I'd like to meet up fir another classic battle.
    tony87blue

Post 8/11/2014, 10:04 am by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:Funny Charles didn't have 3 picks and one to the house

that's true however he did have 22 of 34 plays go to him (dont blame you using your best player) and you cant deny that the majority (if not all) of your 19 runs with him were strictly to the outside (dont blame you there either, running outside is the thing to do)

anyways, just giving you shit...congrats on your win, looking forward to another year vs you
    BurntCabbage

Post 8/11/2014, 12:07 pm by BurntCabbage

Cowboys owner said something to me similar to Tony's comments. Do we have a full game film? I need to watch this please....
    chrebet1024

Post 8/11/2014, 12:46 pm by chrebet1024

...we do not.  Neither guy followed through with the instructions that were given about twitch...which were given over two weeks ago...and given twice.
    Ra-fa_br

Post 8/11/2014, 2:39 pm by Ra-fa_br

Yikes

Post 8/11/2014, 7:53 pm by Zeemen

I'd love to have shown it. Had 15 different runs just bc u start inside off tackle but have to bounce it out diesnt mean it's an out side run. You ended up there yes do to nothing in the middle. I'd say the cowboys guy should check his qb as throwing three picks and one to the house is prob not a good thing. He also was very vanilla on D. I think one blitz the whole game. Same zone set 80% of the time. I was tipped off but watching and hearing it from his previous opponent as he is very basic on D. Ya need to mix it up to win around here.
    BurntCabbage

Post 8/11/2014, 10:15 pm by BurntCabbage

Zeemen wrote:I'd love to have shown it. Had 15 different runs just bc u start inside off tackle but have to bounce it out diesnt mean it's an out side run. You ended up there yes do to nothing in the middle. I'd say the cowboys guy should check his qb as throwing three picks and one to the house is prob not a good thing. He also was very vanilla on D. I think one blitz the whole game. Same zone set 80% of the time. I was tipped off but watching and hearing it from his previous opponent as he is very basic on D. Ya need to mix it up to win around here.

As a commish I should have access to the game film. If I do not, then punishment may be necessary.

Zee, controversy follows you. You know exactly what I need to see right now. No excuse not to have it. Especially the Super Bowl. C'mon man, you were a commish. Prove these guys wrong! If you can't then punishment may be necessary.

Both of you need to send me whatever video you have ASAP. Thanks.
    tony87blue

Post 8/11/2014, 10:49 pm by tony87blue

Zeemen wrote:I'd love to have shown it. Had 15 different runs just bc u stnothingde off tackle but have to bounce it out diesnt mean it's an out side run. You ended up there yes do to nothing in the middle. I'd say the cowboys guy should check his qb as throwing three picks and one to the house is prob not a good thing. He also was very vanilla on D. I think one blitz the whole game. Same zone set 80% of the time. I was tipped off but watching and hearing it from his previous opponent as he is very basic on D. Ya need to mix it up to win around here.

U shouldn't have delected your broadcast Wink

There is no such thing as an inside off tackle run btw...off tackle is an outside stretch run that u can cut inside or continue outside depending on your blocks. Good try tho....

As far as all the other mombo jumbo....yes, str8 threw 3 ints and it cost him the game but im calling out YOUR gameplay, in the run game, not his madden skills.

But as usual...u always deflect and bring up something off the wall that has nnothing to do with what was originally stated.

Post 8/12/2014, 1:59 am by Zeemen

Tony yr so fucking stupid. You start a run inside and u break it outside. You know what I'm talking about. You just as always love drama bc apparently you have nothing better to do. Had a great game played well kicked some ass played good D and end of story. I had the game on twich which is what both of us were asked to do. Come up with facts on what I supposedly did wrong. Ya nothing. Maybe I need to keep the same plays on D like most here and hope for a turnover. If your going to complain or call someone out then show what your bitching about. I'd love to have the film out there. Got nothing to hide. Also in the AFC champ game he shut my run down so I throw for 300. I take it that shouldn't happen either. It maybe like the nfl, each game is different and when you take something away, the offense needs to find other ways to score. Some if us can do that some can't. So goes the game. Funny how no one presents anything when they complain. I've heard others here bitch about their games with who ever they played and nothing turned in for video. Also y do those say gg after to me and then talk about plays in the game. I bet tony if you won a lot you would prob have people picking your shit apart. No need to worry as that won't be the case. Sorry MXL didn't wirk out and the owners got stale and bored. You are the man though sitting in chat all day and jumping on every post that pops up. Love the precipitation but damn bro find something to do man. It will be a long and fun 7 seasons though with you and your boys beating me in madden. I'm really just hoping to win 4-5 games a season and maybe steal one from the elite group. I do hope you win a SB here though it's more respectful then being a champ in just MXL.
    chrebet1024

Post 8/12/2014, 9:24 am by chrebet1024

....and....here.....we.....go!

...I don't mind a little controversy/rivalry getting heated up again....but please...and this is for everybody....don't cross the line of making something a "personal attack.". I'd one guy does it to you it doesn't mean u have to fire back.  This is NOT in reference ton this situation...just someehting to keep in mind moving forward.
    tony87blue

Post 8/12/2014, 9:40 am by tony87blue

no i'm not the stupid one...i just corrected you on your nonsense! again, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN INSIDE OFF TACKLE RUN!! i get it, you take an inside run and you bounce it outside but unfortunately for you that wasnt what you were doing! it's hard to bounce a run from inside to outside when the run call is a counter, toss, or off tackle run....but i'm the stupid one Wink

you can say anything you want but 4 people that watched your game said the exact same thing about you and 3 of those people werent even playing you! winning or losing has no bearing on us voicing what we seen so cut the shit on that!

it's hard for me to have evidence when i'm not the one broadcasting, however why is it that YOU conveniently deleted your broadcast right away? Twitch automatically saves your broadcasts for 2 weeks then if you dont save it it'll get deleted on it's own. your broadcast is gone after 2-3 days of game being played! hmmm....afraid someone would go back and view the "film"?

as far as all your other nonsense.....you truly showing your stupidity. not even going to address the issue other than to say i won in mxl beating your ass and you won in mxl beating my ass! so just cut the stupidity about winning in mxl or in mefl or in whatever other madden leagues that there are!! just fyi, 3 of the years you spent in mxl...i finished ahead of you for 2 of those. we both won 3 super bowls in the end tho and we both know you and i have always played a close game.

and as far as being in chat and being active....it has nothing to do with having a life, dont be upset i have a job where i sit on my ass in front of 2 monitors for 40 hrs a week and am able to be on a video game site all day if i choose to! at the end of the day, i'm getting paid bitch! lol

CANT WAIT FOR M15  bounce 
    chrebet1024

Post 8/12/2014, 9:45 am by chrebet1024

Zeemen and Tony in same conference? .....check.
    tony87blue

Post 8/12/2014, 9:45 pm by tony87blue

I'm gonna own z like I did back in m11 and m12
    Yeah Dog

Post 8/13/2014, 11:23 am by Yeah Dog

Tony: "I'm getting paid bitch" - quote of the year so far!! Preach
    The Natural

Post 8/13/2014, 6:53 pm by The Natural

chrebet1024 wrote:Zeemen and Tony in same conference? .....check.
    Come on in Tony that waters just fine!
    tony87blue

Post 8/13/2014, 7:53 pm by tony87blue

But I hate water...

Post 8/16/2014, 12:49 am by shooter8175

<---- wants too get in this rivalry....
    someone quit so I can join
    or do I need 10 people to quit how far down the line is prime

Oh BTW I am at brodcasting speed

TONYSWIFELOVESPRIME is the handle
    look me up

Post 8/17/2014, 12:34 am by Zeemen

Not sure what the rivalry is. I certainly don't think of Tony as a rivalry type player to me. He's giid player was a good commish but lacks winning the big games. Someone who wins lots of SBs in more than one league I'd put more of a rival to. I respect him sure but it's really just another game to me when we play. Flybad, bull, Chrebet are more of rival guys as they have multiple SBs.
    BurntCabbage

Post 8/17/2014, 8:39 am by BurntCabbage

Zeemen wrote:Not sure what the rivalry is. I certainly don't think of Tony as a rivalry type player to me. He's giid player was a good commish but lacks winning the big games. Someone who wins lots of SBs in more than one league I'd put more of a rival to. I respect him sure but it's really just another game to me when we play. Flybad, bull, Chrebet are more of rival guys as they have multiple SBs.

Agreed. Tony is definitely not in your class....
    tony87blue

Post 8/17/2014, 12:31 pm by tony87blue

You go ahead and stack up your super bowls from other leagues all you want.

I will continue to remind you that I won as much as you, if not more, in the league WE PLAYED TOGETHER!!

Rivalry or not, you win and there's controversy and apparently it doesn't matter what league you play in....I win and well all I get is "we gotta let the commish win"

Looking forward to playing along with your greatness this year...

Cabbage...I agree, I'm in the "Sim" class and well zee is in the...I won't say it, u know the answer as u keep telling us in chat

Post 8/18/2014, 11:11 am by Zeemen

Sorry tony when I was on yr league I had more then you in yes your league. I know it's hurts but if I wasn't winning sim in yr league I'd not been there so discount all ya want. We all know it's a player hating thing. Evident when everytime I post you jump on and run it. Actually it's kinda sad but hey if that's what's fills your day then so be it. It's an online video game in a madden forum league. There is no cash to win. 90% of us want to work and get a game in. Don't really care about the BS that comes with it.
    tony87blue

Post 8/18/2014, 11:40 am by tony87blue

once again, here to prove you wrong....ever since you joined MXL in m11

zeemen = 171-87-1 with 16-7 playoff record and 3-1 super bowl record
    tony = 238-83 with 22-13 playoff record and 3-1 super bowl record

and we both won just as equally when we played in together in the afc east in mxl2, each won 1 super bowl in mxl2

sorry to burst your swollen head but you did NOT win more than i did in the league we played together! we both won just as much as the other, but good try.

LMAO....when did i discount any of your wins? i've never said any of you wins were unworthy here or in mxl, i just stated that there's controversy when you win. look up the definition of controversy and you'll see that it does not mean to discount.

the true sad part of all this is that to this day, even after 2 full years, when there's controversy involving you, you dont take responsibility for YOUR actions! call me sad, call me pathetic about being on the forum and being active....i could care less because i know i got my priorities straight in my life so please continue on trying to attack me outside of my madden game Wink (which i've proven to be just as good as yours)

you not caring about the "bs that comes with it" just shows that you truly are a win at all costs type of player. for being in a sim league, that's not a good mantra to be associated with and especially when you're viewed as a leader/core owner of this very good league.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:50 am