Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans (fireice) week 3

j_bell12

Titans (fireice) week 3 Empty Titans (fireice) week 3

Post by j_bell12

Another gg.

Bengals 24
    Titans 17

Offense: In this game he was almost a strictly passing. I believe he only had 3 yards rushing total. He would have definitely benefited by running more to atleast chew some clock up. Though he was passing a lot this game he did show a ton of different looks. He will pass out of any set. Likes the playaction, again, from any formation. He had a great game posting 377 passing yards only to be victimized by some timely sack by my D and dropped passes. A pick or two in the mix also. Firewas excellent minus a Cpl mishaps in the passing game. I do think he dropped his run game a little early. But that's something he may have felt needed to happen..... Strategy... Great job throwing the ball fire!

Defense: 4-3 was definately his set of choice, but matched up if I threw a extra Wr or two out there. He was very tough to run against. My avg ypc was under three on a combined 28 rushing attempts. Good mix of zone and man. Wasn't a heavy Blitzer this game until a little into the second half. For the most part this was a game of a big play here, big play there. Everything in between was. Passing underneath I had success, covers the ling ball well, good manual control with his coverage. But it sometimes left the middle of the field wide open. Marvin Jones TD was a good example. It was on a quick slant with the box full and he slipped right between coverage. I have no complaints about gameplay at all. It was another good honest game... I like that!

Special Teams: I don't normally scout special teams but we had some button mishaps so I figured I would explain. The box score shows he attempted four 4th downs. He in fact did not. It was a button mishap with the new play call system. On those four plays he didn't actually attempt the play.... He took the loss of down... I had the same thing happen on a fg which I botched intentionally as well. Just doesn't seem right to go for it just because X isn't the button anymore...lol

Great game fireice!
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/4/2014, 1:14 pm by j_bell12

j_bell12 wrote:Another gg.

Bengals 24
    Titans    17

Offense: In this game he was almost a strictly passing. I believe he only had 3 yards rushing total. He would have definitely benefited by running more to atleast chew some clock up. Though he was passing a lot this game he did show a ton of different looks. He will pass out of any set. Likes the playaction, again, from any formation. He had a great game posting 377 passing yards only to be victimized by some timely sack by my D and dropped passes. A pick or two in the mix also. Firewas excellent minus a Cpl mishaps in the passing game. I do think he dropped his run game a little early. But that's something he may have felt needed to happen..... Strategy... Great job throwing the ball fire!

Defense: 4-3 was definately his set of choice, but matched up if I threw a extra Wr or two out there. He was very tough to run against. My avg ypc was under three on a combined 28 rushing attempts. Good mix of zone and man. Wasn't a heavy Blitzer this game until a little into the second half. For the most part this was a game of a big play here, big play there. Everything in between was. Passing underneath I had success, covers the ling ball well, good manual control with his coverage. But it sometimes left the middle of the field wide open. Marvin Jones TD was a good example. It was on a quick slant with the box full and he slipped right between coverage. I have no complaints about gameplay at all. It was another good honest game... I like that!

Special Teams: I don't normally scout special teams but we had some button mishaps so I figured I would explain. The box score shows he attempted four 4th downs. He in fact did not. It was a button mishap with the new play call system. On those four plays he didn't actually attempt the play.... He took the loss of down... I had the same thing happen on a fg which I botched intentionally as well. Just doesn't seem right to go for it just because X isn't the button anymore...lol

Great game fireice!

Pardon the typos! My phone needs a bigger touch screen...lol
    Flybad

Post 9/8/2014, 10:20 pm by Flybad

Offense: good balance of run and pass. Carved up my weak D w ease. Mostly slants and crosses from the pass attack. Ran efficiently inside and out. Nothing I tried worked any better than anything else.

Defense: I only scored 6, so obviously I was confused. I ran and threw decent, but 2 INT's and a fumble gave him 3 TO's to my 1. His blitzing was real effective, he had 6 sacks. Nothing came easy for me. Everything is happening so fast for me rite now I'm not a good judge of what he was doing. He did seem to favor the cover 4 in passing downs.

Connection: first game we started had a lag. We restarted. There was still a lag in the second game, but we decided to play it out.

Gg fierce

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:28 am