Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

packers vs raiders...... packers just stoped playing

shooter8175

packers vs raiders...... packers just stoped playing  Empty packers vs raiders...... packers just stoped playing

Post by shooter8175

http://www.twitch.tv/shooter8175/b/581563198

19 seconds from half I juts punted to him 33.00 where it begins

he got 2 penaltys for delay of gm was about to get penalty #3 I call time out text him whats up ..... no response for like 9 minutes said he fell asleep and that was it he never got back on gm never did anything..... waited a few minutes kept unpausing and finally restared gm he got 3rd penalty gm disco still haven't heard from him....

FUCK YOU PACKERS BIG WASTE OF TIME!!!!

funny 32 at 32.30 he is playing defense
    looks like he is rushing punt at 33
    bet then he falls asleep looks like he just threw his controller down and said fuck it I QUIT
    Share this post on: reddit

Ra-fa_br

Post 10/25/2014, 7:44 am by Ra-fa_br

Garbage

Post 10/25/2014, 8:06 am by ClaxTKE

Weird. I don't get why this would happen at only 14-0..... There must be something else to this story
    ddarrendd

Post 10/25/2014, 9:15 am by ddarrendd

what a dick move
    chrebet1024

Post 10/25/2014, 12:09 pm by chrebet1024

....more to come

Post 10/25/2014, 4:19 pm by rascrush

i am not normally up as late as we started i had to work late that night I got home tried to start the game when i was play if you can not tell i was playing like shit cause i was going in and out from being tired and sick. When I got those 2 delay of game penelties I was in my bathroom throwing up from being sick and had falling asleep on my living room floor right before that. I texted him that i had passed out and told him he could finish the game himself cause i thought comp would just pick plays for me. I left my ps4 on and when I woke up this morning at 3pm cause I was so tired and sick i noticed the game had been dc'd sorry man

Post 10/25/2014, 4:22 pm by rascrush

if u want to suspend me or whatever i understand but i wouldnt just quit at 14-0

Post 10/25/2014, 5:40 pm by ClaxTKE

Life happens, sorry to hear RA.

I don't think a suspension should be warranted. But obviously not having this happen again would be ideal.

Post 10/25/2014, 6:02 pm by shooter8175

sounds like more bullshit......if you were that sick why start the gm?? you were playing like shit because Rodgers got hurt first play of game and ponder sucks......and so your saying you though the cpu was gonna play offense for you also??? all bullshit

Post 10/25/2014, 6:07 pm by ClaxTKE

How long was rodgers injured for?
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/25/2014, 6:17 pm by BurntCabbage

Rascrush has played with us for years and to my knowledge has never quit a game.  just saying.

Post 10/25/2014, 7:28 pm by Zeemen

Ya I've played rashcrush 20 times over the years and some games I've been up by 30 and he never quit. So this is odd to hear. I'm not choosing sides just giving my 2 cents of when I've played him.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/25/2014, 8:03 pm by BurntCabbage

I mean call me crazy, but I think Rascrush is telling the truth.  At least that makes more sense than him just quitting out of nowhere.
    Flybad

Post 10/25/2014, 8:25 pm by Flybad

This cituation totally sucks for shooter. He is winning, then bang the game disconnects because of multiple delays of game. Time out of his life ultimately wasted.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/25/2014, 8:31 pm by BurntCabbage

Fuck.  Get well soon Rascrush.
    Flybad

Post 10/25/2014, 8:34 pm by Flybad

I believe Ras was sick...I believe he was tired, but the inj to A. Rogers is the key to this cituation. A. Rogers was inj in the 1st QTR, by the 2nd QTR Ras was notified of the extent of the inj, which I believe was long term. Ras had slot to gain by this game disconnecting. Plus he was actively playing in the plays just before the delay of games started.

Post 10/25/2014, 8:40 pm by shooter8175

Flybad wrote:I believe Ras was sick...I believe he was tired, but the inj to A. Rogers is the key to this cituation. A. Rogers was inj in the 1st QTR, by the 2nd QTR Ras was notified of the extent of the inj, which I believe was long term. Ras had slot to gain by this game disconnecting. Plus he was actively playing in the plays just before the delay of games started.

thank you finally somebody looking at the facts....

BurntCabbage

Post 10/25/2014, 11:02 pm by BurntCabbage

ClaxTKE wrote:How long was rodgers injured for?
    tony87blue

Post 10/25/2014, 11:48 pm by tony87blue

if you notice, it looks like he's not making his play selections during the drive before you punted him the ball....only one time did it look like he was actually usering the defender. however, i do find it odd that all this started right around half, after an injury update....just giving my thoughts on what i seen. up to cabbage if he wants to let him continue here or suspend a player

Post 10/26/2014, 7:42 am by ClaxTKE

I think, regardless of if he was actually sick or not that Rodgers needs to be suspended the length of what the injury was. I don't know what it listed the injury as, but I'm sure we can all make a guess based on the type of injury.

I do believe he was sick and sucks that this happened to the game. But it is only logical to hand down a Rodgrs suspension.
    deathbyeagle

Post 10/26/2014, 8:13 am by deathbyeagle

Sick or not, wouldnt someone have the common sense to pause the game and pm the oppt "hey give me a min, not feeling well" ? Everyone knows if u get multiple delay of games it causes a desync. so why did prime have to be the one to pause after 2 delay's? I smell bull shit. And if its not bullshit then i see someone who has a peanut for a brain, take ur pick:)

Post 10/26/2014, 9:42 am by Zeemen

Problem is that the in game injury and after the ga r injury length are not the same. Countless times have I checked an injury length during game where it reads 7 or 8 games and after the game he is actually only listed 2 or 3 games. If also had reports of a guy that is supposed to be gone for the season during a game and then listed for 8-9 weeks. The in game out game injury report list is not accurate. This had been a broken item in madden for many years. He should sit yes but for how long that is a good question. One other hurdle here is owners replaying cpu games when they get an injury. I find this not right at all. It is a game on the schedule that has to be played regardless of cpu or owner. I've see cpu games restaryed 3-4 times and when I asked why it was bc so and so got hurt. I think what happens happens in the game and that's final.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/26/2014, 9:52 am by BurntCabbage

rascrush wrote:I texted him that i had passed out and told him he could finish the game himself cause i thought comp would just pick plays for me. I left my ps4 on and when I woke up this morning at 3pm cause I was so tired and sick i noticed the game had been dc'd sorry man

Ok, I'll admit......this statement is ridiculous and is suspect as hell.  This statement alone makes me think that some funny business was going on.

However, I have never had this problem with Rascrush before so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and chalk this one up to being way too tired/sick to think straight.  Obviously this could have been handled differently.

I am going to suspend Rodgers for the remainder of the season and playoffs.  Packers on auto this week so shooter can get his win.
    BurntCabbage

Post 10/26/2014, 9:57 am by BurntCabbage

Zeemen wrote:One other hurdle here is owners replaying cpu games when they get an injury. I find this not right at all. It is a game on the schedule that has to be played regardless of cpu or owner. I've see cpu games restaryed 3-4 times and when I asked why it was bc so and so got hurt. I think what happens happens in the game and that's final. 

100% agree with this tho. Maybe we need a rule regarding restarting CPU games.  It could easily be enforced with streaming.
    chrebet1024

Post 10/26/2014, 1:09 pm by chrebet1024

It's obvious, there's no arguing it....if we didn't know Rascrush from multiple years...with MXLF...this owner would be booted immediately.

Prime you did the right thing by posting it on forum.

Yes, past history does mean something...but he's had something going on during M25 an M15 where shit keeps coming up.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 10:27 am