Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rule suggestion

deathbyeagle
    deathbyeagle

rule suggestion Empty rule suggestion

Post by deathbyeagle

Havent seen this come up in a online game till today. I have seen it in cpu games Not sure who else ever seen it.

When a offense presses x to rush to the line, if any off player touches or bumps a def player while they are going to the line ea calls a encroachment penalty. This happens even before they get to the line so its a cpu glitch.

Would like to see a rule be put in place if that happens the off can not accept the pent. A bit unfair taking a free 5 yards on something not even in the play and uncontrolled from anyone.

This is rare, ive had it happen maybe a handful all year, all against cpu when i was pressing x. This was first in a lg game. Im sure a few have seen it as well, just rare.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 2/11/2015, 6:50 pm by chrebet1024

Slick, Rafa what you guys think?

DBE you're talking about in a no-huddle situation right when one of the defenders is lagging behind?
    Ra-fa_br

Post 2/11/2015, 7:20 pm by Ra-fa_br

He's right, this should result in a declined penalty
    slicksilverman

Post 2/12/2015, 7:03 am by slicksilverman

This is only occurring in games vs cpu?

Post 2/12/2015, 9:26 am by titanbrian

I haven't seen encroachment unless I'm controlling the guy, always figured it was human error. Sometimes in no huddle the defence doesn't line up right and gets an offsides penalty. That could be my fault also when I'm cycling thru guys doing adjustments.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 7:05 am