Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIM play discussion

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024

SIM play discussion Empty SIM play discussion

Post by chrebet1024

...first off....forget about anything you knew about what Sim play is. So many leagues get it wring and define it wrong. They believe in randomly mixing up plays for the sake of doing it. That's ridiculous.

Sim play is strategy. What is the point of randomly mixing up plays when there is no strategy behind it?

If you're playing somebody that likes to use the pistol formation almost every play....what ya gonna do?

Are u gonna feel sorry for yourself? Are u gonna cry at night feeling this is a huge injustice? ....and then bitch on the chat afterwards?

How about this......how about u decide on defense to come up with a strategy to stop it.

Think about the pistol for a second. A heavy QB running formation. Guys love to run the RB power play out of it. ...but also there aren't a lot of great passing plays out of the pistol as compared to other formations.

My strategy against a heavy pistol user is to keep an eye on the QB.....and spread that defense for those power plays. Force that guy to try to go over the top on you. MAKE him re think his strategy.

Now of course we promote a balanced attack....and the reason is it makes everybody a better player.

This is not online ranked games. U need a mind to win here.

Now obviously there are instances where things need to he addressed. In those instances post something on the forum. Describing the situation and even providing video evidence.

Discussing it openly is the key....it helps everybody get better...and realize things that at this time they don't realize.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post 4/8/2014, 2:06 pm by chrebet1024

....and don't misunderstand this.

There is a difference between mixing up play calls, formations, personnel for no reason at all.....and mixing it up as it pertains to real football strategy.

The 2nd option is what Sim is.

My point is this.....so many times in leagues....guys bitch and complain about things that are completely OK. Guys should be more worried about ur own strategy rather than worrying about what the other owner is doing wrong.

Don't be one of those guys that takes Sim too far. Those leagues suck balls. We want real football strategy and real football games. We don't want online ranked games or over the top "false Sim perception.).......if that makes sense.

Post 5/12/2014, 12:15 am by SDchargers373

Dont know if this is the place to post but the new broncos owner doesnt seem to understand how to punt. I played him and down 21-0 in the last 2 mins of 2nd q on his own 30? 4th an inches he goes for it. After I pause and txt him and explain he cant go in this situation as per the rules, he proceeds to go for it anyway. The rest of the game he went for it alost every 4th down in any place on the field. 4-5 4th down attempts. one i remember was 4th a 9 in his own territory in the 3rd he goes for it. Was more than just "unsim" it was outright painful. Ive never felt the need to fie i the complains section but shanieo played him and had the same experience so i thought id put it out there

Post 5/12/2014, 12:16 am by SDchargers373

oh yeah and he picks his defensive plays b4 offense EVERY down lol
    chrebet1024

Post 5/12/2014, 12:06 pm by chrebet1024

....alright thanks SD.

Dyero_......is this true?

Post 5/12/2014, 12:21 pm by Dyero_

I made a few mistakes with the 4th down issues in the 1st game and fixed the issue with picking plays before the offense . I reviewed the rules and made some mistakes
    chrebet1024

Post 5/12/2014, 12:56 pm by chrebet1024

...OK NP...just correct them. It happens with guys that recently enter the league....follow the advice of other guys as well.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 6:54 pm