Dolphins Suspension (ClaxTKE), please read and accept

BurntCabbage

Dolphins Suspension (ClaxTKE), please read and accept

Post by BurntCabbage

ClaxTKE, I'm suspending WR Robb Angle for 1 game due to your roster violations. Please remove him from your depth chart and correct your roster by next game. The violations are as follows:

1.) You are short one MLB. Rules state that you must have three MLB's and at this point, you only have two.

2.) CB Xavier Rhodes is in the #3 FS spot. Per rules CB's can not be put in the depth chart at FS.

3.) No WR #6 on depth chart. This can be a TE or WR usually.

Please accept your suspension by replying "i agree" or something.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on 5/15/2014, 10:54 pm by ClaxTKE

Woops okay.

I'll fix this.

Post on 5/20/2014, 11:16 pm by BurntCabbage

All roster violations were fixed......however. WR Robb Angle never sat for his suspension in week 6. He had 3 catches and then another 6 catches the very next game. He is not suspended for the next 4 games. Please remove him from your depth chart for week 9 against the panthers, week 10 against the Chargers, week 11 against the Bills, and week 12 against the jets.

Agree by replying.

Post on 5/21/2014, 4:50 am by ClaxTKE

I had sat him Week 5 vs. the Browns

Somehow he made his way on field at a play when people were tired in the 1st but I didn't see him at all other than that all game. I had him 6th the depth chart

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7/25/2017, 12:40 am