Madden Elite Football League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple suspensions for not archiving games. *PLEASE READ*

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

Multiple suspensions for not archiving games. *PLEASE READ* Empty Multiple suspensions for not archiving games. *PLEASE READ*

Post by BurntCabbage

One of the things we did this past madden off season is put in place a rule that everyone must stream and archive the stream to Twitch every game.  This is very important to the league for many reasons.  It allows the commish's to view game film from each and every game.  This helps us mediate disputes.  But not only that, this helps add realism by being able to watch your opponents games like teams do in the NFL.  It is a major scouting tool and overall just helps bring better competition to this league by your opponents being more educated on tendencies.....much like real life.  This feature is the most important feature that can be used in a league like this and it is NOT AN OPTION.  You must do this to play in this league.  Period.  Chrebet has worked very hard to implement this and if you are not archiving you need to do this ASAP.  Its a matter of just going on twitch and clicking settings.  From there check and box that says "automatically archive broadcast".....then save it.  That's it, nothing more to do than stream your games like normal.  It's literally a one-time setup that takes a couple minutes at the most.  Chrebet has sent countless emails, pm's, and texts regarding this and yet somehow several of you did not archive your game.  Since countless reminders, messages, and warnings were sent, I am choosing to suspend a player from the offenders teams for 2 weeks.  After that if an owner stills fails to check this box, I will suspend players for the season......and if they still can't get it right after a season suspension then I'll boot you.  This is a priority to get this done.  Thanks.

I'll post the suspensions here and you must agree here (i'll text everyone to agree).

The following players will be suspended for 2 weeks.

*Bills (hellrazor) - WR sammy watkins.  Remove him from the depth chart for weeks 3 and 4. (VOID)
    *Colts (flybad) - TE Coby Fleener.  Remove him from the depth chart for week 3 and 4.
    *Giants (tampamountaineer) - WR Cordarelle Patterson. Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 4.
    *Redskins (GA Certified) - WR Desean Jackson.  Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 4.
    *Bears (zeemen) - HB Matt Forte.  Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 4.
    *Lions (tightjeandad) - WR Calvin Johnson.  Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 4.
    *49ers (mrortiz25) - HB Frank Gore.  Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 4.
    *Broncos (clax) - WR Demaryus Thomas.  Remove him from depth chart for weeks 3 and 5 (bye week 4).

*EDIT* The Bills owner provided me with a link to his week 1 stream. Not sure how he ended up on the list, but the suspension on Sammy Watkins is void.

Last edited by BurntCabbage on 9/2/2014, 9:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post 9/2/2014, 8:40 pm by tampamountaineer

blah blah...whatever floats your boat
    Flybad

Post 9/2/2014, 8:54 pm by Flybad

I was the home team. Didn't realize I had to broadcast as well. Sounds like even if I did I wouldn't have done it rite. This is my first time w Twitch and I didn't know about the box that we are supposed to check.

I agree
    TightJeanDad

Post 9/2/2014, 9:08 pm by TightJeanDad

I worked 65 hours over the holiday weekend, hadn't been able to get on the internet much if at all... I text my opponent and talked to Chrebet...
    Can I get directions on how to archive games that I was auto for?
    BurntCabbage

Post 9/3/2014, 8:24 am by BurntCabbage

Yes I can walk you through it. Just text me.

Post 9/3/2014, 10:19 am by ClaxTKE

Accept

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:35 am